บริษัท โรลแมททีฟแมชชีนส์ จำกัด

เมื่อความร่วมมือ Longtime Partnership! Quality มาก่อนเพื่อชนะ!

บ้าน ผลิตภัณฑ์เครื่องขึ้นรูปแผงแซนวิช

Colored Steel Continuous Sandwich Panel Production Line With 5 Tons Capacity

Colored Steel Continuous Sandwich Panel Production Line With 5 Tons Capacity

ประเทศจีน Colored Steel Continuous Sandwich Panel Production Line With 5 Tons Capacity ผู้ผลิต
Colored Steel Continuous Sandwich Panel Production Line With 5 Tons Capacity ผู้ผลิต Colored Steel Continuous Sandwich Panel Production Line With 5 Tons Capacity ผู้ผลิต

ภาพใหญ่ :  Colored Steel Continuous Sandwich Panel Production Line With 5 Tons Capacity


Place of Origin: Botou,Hebei Province
ได้รับการรับรอง: BV,SGS, CE,ISO9001


Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Set
ราคา: Negotiation
Packaging Details: Naked and fixed into container
Delivery Time: 20 Working days
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
Supply Ability: 30 SETS / MONTH
Contact Now
Condition: New Type: Tile Forming Machine
Tile Type: Colored steel / PPGI Coil / Glavanized sheet coil Voltage: 380V 60HZ or at your requirement
After-sale: Engineers available to service Sheet Thickness: 0.3~0.8mm

Cangzhou Multi-functional Aluminium Sandwich EPS Rockwool Glasswool Structural Composite Panel Forming Machine


Metal Steel EPS Sandwich Panel Making Machine parameters :


Manual decoiler

1).Material coil inner diameter: 450mm-550mm

2).Outer diameter:1500mm

2).Max coil width:1250mm

3).Carrying capacity: 5T



Forming device

1)Shaft material:high grade No.45 steel after treatment

2)Out diameter is80 mm

3)Roller material: 45# steel polished and coated with chrome HRC55-60°

4)Forming speed:8-15m/min

5)Main motor power:3 kw

6)Roller station:16stations

7)Coil width: 1000/1200/1250mm

8)Effective width:950/1150mm

9).Voltage:380v,50Hz,3 phase


Hydraulic cutter

1). material of blade: Cr12 mould steel with quenched treatment 55-60°C

2). cutting system: adopt advanced hydraulic drive, after forming automatic cut, no distort,

no wasting , high safe factor.(main motor stop cutting)


Control system

1.)Type: PLC Frequency Control System with touch screen
2).PLC Brand: Delta

3).Encoder Brand: Omron

4).Screen: Delta test screen

5).Automatic length and quantity measurement

6).Control station is used to control product length and quantity, automatically cutting to length

and stop when required quantity is achieved.

7).Length Error: ±2mm, error is easy to adjusted.

Outpur table

It is simple and used to load finished product.


Spare Parts


1).Easy damaged parts: conk 2 pcs, fuse-link 4 pcs

2).Rubber mat 1 pcs;

3).Bolt spanner 1 pcs



Payment term and condition

1 Payment Term 30% T/T in advance, 70% T/T before shipment
2 Delivery Time Within 60 Working Days after receipt of the down payment
3 Warranty 1 year and life-long maintenance
4 Installation and commissioning

Our engineer will go to make installation there, Buyer pay our engineer 100 USD /Day



Q: Can you make the product according to my design or proto type?

A: Yes. We have an experienced team for working out the most suitable design and production plan for the machine that you are going to book with us

Q: Are you a factory or trading company ?

A: We are a factory?

Q: Where is your factory located?

A: Our factory is located in YingKou City, LiaoNing Province, China. All our clients, from home or

abroad, are warmly welcome to visit us !

Q: How do you guarantee the quality of the products?

A: Strict product quality, unqualified resolute don't factory.This is the tenet of our factory

Every one of our products have strict testing procedures, must be 100% quality assurance.


Our Services

Why choose us ?

Advanced machinery, well trained workers.

More than 12 years experience in roll forming machine Ad industry.

Unique designed, good quality, competitive price.

Full range of roll forming machine solution.


How do order?

Step 1: Tell us your requirements

Step 2: Quoataion will be sent based on your requirement. Solution will be recommended to you as the alternative

Step 3: Negotiate and confrim each details for goods, trading terms and so on, get agreement

and sign contract.

Step 4: Advanced payment and production

Step 5: Factory Examine Goods/ rectify and reform to meet the requirements of contract.

Step 6: Balance payment and shipping

Step 7: Handing Shipping files to help clients get goods from transporter in time.

Step 8: Clients get goods and go into warranty time.


How is the payment ?

T/T( 30% by T/T in advance, the rest 70% to be paid by T/T after you inspect the Product in seller's factory before delivery )


Xinghe Roll Forming Machinery Co.,Ltd

ผู้ติดต่อ: Kim Lee

โทร: +8613754536227

ส่งคำถามของคุณกับเราโดยตรง (0 / 3000)